All you should find out about Egypt e-visa
With Egypt being one of the chosen holiday destinations, as well as a large number of business opportunities, it is crucial that the Visa process to be simplified.
The e-Visa for Egypt is an online travel authorization created for folks that like to pay a visit to Egypt for travel and leisure. This program speeds up the application process to get new visas. The travelers can choose between a single or multiple-entry visa for Egypt, in accordance with the duration of your trip.
You are able to get this Egypt e-Visa without going to the embassy, only thru a web application. This all new process was enforced by the Egyptian government.
Egypt Visa requirements
There are a few prerequisites the tourists need to take into account to be able to have the Electronic Travel Authorization to enter Egypt. Here are the most significant ones:
- You must have a valid passport which will not expire for at least 8 months.
- Just 7 nations are visa-exempt: Malaysia, Bahrain, Hong Kong, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Macao, as well as the United Arab Emirates.
- Please be aware that there are many kinds of visas, so you should determine if your nationality is qualified to apply for the electronic visa or for the one to acquire on arrival.
- Once you have the confirmation that you can submit an application for an electronic visa, make sure to accomplish the online form without errors.
- Use your debit or credit card to cover the fee.
- A main page of your passport is needed, so ensure you have a scan or image of it to publish.
- After you get the online visa you have to print out a copy of it to show it to the Egyptian border.
What you should pick between a single-entry visa or a multiple-entry visa
Whether you’re applying for a Visa on arrival or e-Visa, you should choose its type. Depending on how you planned your journey, you can make the correct choice:
Single-entry Egypt Visa
This type lets a 30 days stay and are also valid for 6 months, starting off the issue date. When vacationing with a group, one individual can apply on the internet for all of the vacationers, but every one of them must accomplish and sign their forms. This doesn’t apply for parents or guardians, who’ll sign the applications for their children.
If you plan to go to the Sinai Red Sea resorts for 15 days, you can do so with a visa-exempt stamp you have on arrival. Bear in mind that you’ll need a single entry Visa throughout the country, though.
If you are just passing through Egypt and it will take less than 2 days, you don’t need to obtain a Visa.
Multiple-entry e-Visa for Egypt
In the event you made a decision to take some trips to Egypt, you need to get the multiple-entry one. In this way you can leave and return as you want. This type of Visa cannot be acquired on arrival, so you must request for it beforehand. It will let you stay for Thirty days maximum throughout a 90 day period, containing multiple entries.
If you made a decision to work in Egypt and are in need of a long-term visa, first you should have a multiple-entry one. This will ease your way to get a work permit and return when needed.